As part of the final finishing touches and getting everything together into one sequence was rather complicated.
- Once we made our sequence on FINAL CUT PRO
- We had to IN and OUT it and the beginning and the end
- Saved this as 'FINAL OPENING SEQUENCE
- We then opened up SOUNDTRACK PRO
- We uploaded our sound track that we were inspired by a youtube video
- We then had to IMPORT our Opening sequnece into SOUNDTRACK PRO
- We then were able to move about the music to places were it seemed best while the clip was playing
- We were then able to watch it on a SMALL SCREEN on SOUNDTRACK PRO
- We then saved this as 'MUSIC'
- Went back into FINAL CUT PRO
- IMPORTED the 'MUSIC' file from our VIDEO DRIVE
- MUTED all other sound that was in our previous opening sequence as we only wanted our NEW SOUNDTRACK to be heard
- Then DRAGGED our SOUNDTRACK onto the tabs
- F13 the screen to watch it bigger and it played with the title sequence
Thats how we in corporated our music track with our film footage, we noticed a couple of errors as while we played the movie we still could hear other noises so we had to keep rechecking that we had MUTED all the unreleveant background sounds