Friday, 25 March 2011


Our Thriller film is now completely finished.. I am happy to say that we were able to finish at the end of our lesson with a few minutes to stay behind after college.. It was a hard task that did consume lots of time and effort especially the editing process. We was all stressed out as we really wanted our film to look as successful as possible. We added our soundtrack that was made by Me in our group and it sounded really good with the rest of the film. We also had to quickly get recordings of Elias breathing heavily as if he had just awoken a bad nightmare. (which didn't turn out so good so we used the breathing sounds already on soudtrack pro).

As today was our very last editing, we put in all the names e.g. directors name, actors name etc, Our titles are really simple but still very appealing. They crawl into a black screen  (white font) and slide outwards.
Hopefully everyone enjoys our thriller opening and will be excited to see what happens when our film is shown on the big screen.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment