In a lesson we was given Jelly babies and a task to make a sequence making sure we used at least a match cut, a shot-reverse-shot and we had to use the 180 degree rule. This is when we to start planning our preliminary excercise with 4 jelly babies, obviously because there's only for actors. Cant lie the rest got munched!! we made a basic story line which eventually had been developed between group dicussions and contributions of ideas. We also added abit of music on there just to emphasise the suspense abit more. Even though they were just jelly babies, its the thought that counts. below is a picture.